Set Free From Worry
Read Matthew 6:25-34
1. Do you normally consider yourself a person who worries? What do you often worry about?
2. In the message Joe said that the issue of worry ultimately comes down to trust. Can we trust our Heavenly Father or not. Do you agree with this?
3. What do you struggle with the most to trust your Heavenly Father with?
In the message Joe said there were three things that have helped him in his struggle with worry, they are:
1. Beginning each day by declaring your trust in your Heavenly Father for today.
2. Learning how to see each worry as being a part of tomorrow.
3. When you begin to worry about tomorrow, look for a way to join your Heavenly Father in what He is doing today.
Are you willing to try to use these habits to replace worry in your life?