Grow | Faith and Justice
1. Think about a time you were treated unfairly, either in a large or small way. How did you respond? What happened?
2. Have you ever seen someone who was suffering extraordinarily but demonstrated extraordinary confidence in God? If so, how did it change the way you think about suffering and faith?
3. Read Luke 18: 7–8. Is it difficult for you to believe that God will one day bring about justice in the world? Why or why not?
4. How have the killings of George Floyd. Ahmaud Arbery, and Breonna Taylor impacted you? Not the riots. Not the protests. The three killings. Why do you feel that way?
5. Read John 13:33–35. Read Galatians 6:2. What are some tangible ways you can carry the burden of someone who doesn’t look like you?